Art Print Perpetuating Judaism Worldwide
$395.00 – $1,700.00
This is Elizabeth Sutton’s first ever limited edition print release
• Everyone that orders during the PRESALE hours is guaranteed to receive a print! Once the PRESALE has ended, the print will be released for sale on July 15th 2018, at which point the entire edition will be numbered and signed.
- This artwork will never be released for print again.
• Epson and Canon top of the line pigment printers, An Epson Cold Press Natural Paper that is acid free, 100% cotton rag media with a natural textured finish. This paper has an extremely-high color gamut and black density.
• Each print is hand signed, titled, and numbered by Elizabeth Sutton and includes a Certificate of Authenticity
• The edition size will be determined after the sale days and then put into production on June 24, 2018 so please allow production and shipping before delivery. Delivery times will vary depending on your location.
- Elizabeth Sutton and Team ESC thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
Edition size is 70.
Perpetuating Judaism Worldwide art print
The cool blue tones in this religious painting capture the strong essence of such an important symbol in Judaism. Don’t miss out on featuring this beautiful signature Sutton work in your home to represent your faith. A contemporary, vivid representation of an essential symbol of faith. The rabbi is characterized by abstract shapes and vibrant, monochromatic hues that will illuminate your space.
About Elizabeth Sutton
Many works of art betray the hand of the artist. Elizabeth Sutton’s work, however, tells of the mind of the artist. Her compositional signature is a strong undercurrent of mathematical proportion and algorithmic color placement. Nothing is accidental; everything is intuitive. For Sutton, process is paramount and it begins with a survey of surface and dimension. Working through each concept as if solving a puzzle, she strives for balance, never leaving unexamined the precise nuances of her creative subject.
With a strong background in mathematics and business, Sutton’s exacting process aims for a perfection that yet unfolds organically, creating pieces that are simultaneously unique and consistent in their compositional equilibrium. The work itself exhibits her skillful precision, eye for balance and decorous flow alongside her clients’ personal predilections and tastes. That’s why each piece speaks to the personalities of both its creator and customer. And with a nod to pop and a dash of kitsch, Sutton creates compositions that are focused on enlivening spaces and uplifting spirits. Sutton believes that her compositions find engaging the viewer with organizational complexity while simultaneously entertaining with whimsy.